Twilight. Struggle for a life

Объявление

| Шаблон анкеты | Список персонажей | Правила поведения |Основной сюжет | Реклама ролевой |!Список нужных персонажей! |
Игра:
Дата: 22 ноября

Время: 08.00-12.00

Погода: Форкс: Туманное утро, днем пасмурно, ночью минусовая температура, гололед Вольтера: Солнечный день, с теплым южным ветром, возможно, несет перемены.

Действия: Игра началась! Регистрируйтесь, пишите анкеты

Для Гостей:
Уважаемые гости! Вам форум виден не полностью! Регистрируйтесь, мы вас ждем!
Ролевая игра создана недавно, поэтому регистрируйтесь. После регистрации оставляйте анкеты, и вливайтесь в игру! Набор не канонов временно остановлен, но за то дополнен список сюжетных персонажей!

Объявления:
Идет набор основных персонажей.
Если вы не можете выбрать персонажа вы можете зарегистрироваться каноном, не канонам мы тоже очень рады!
Реклама: Ник - Реклама, Пароль-1111, строго в отведённых для пиара местах. Никаких ЛС!

Ролевая игра:
Попрошу внимания!
Рейтинг нашей ролевой NC-17.
Ув. Игроки! Не шатаемся без дела. Тема "Флуд", всегда будет вам рада!

Администрация: Bella Callen, Renata Volturi

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Twilight. Struggle for a life » Гостевая книга » Bioxetin

Bioxetin

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you provide. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

I truly love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal site and would love to find out where you got this from or what the theme is called. Many thanks!

whoah this blog is magnificent i love studying your articles. Stay up the great work! You understand, a lot of persons are hunting round for this info, you can help them greatly.

Since the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the amazing works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been using? I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

Keep this going please, great job!

Awesome blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

Вы здесь » Twilight. Struggle for a life » Гостевая книга » Bioxetin

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно